Friday 5 April 2013

Twenty-Five Questions



1. What inspired the title of your blog? 
My First and Middle Names
2.Who do you live with?
Currently, My Boyfriend and I are living at home with my Mum, Dad and Brother so we can save up to buy our own house!
3. Do you have any pets?
I have the cutest blonde syrian hamster, called Bear Grylls who is my pride and joy.
4. Three things that are physically close to me now?
A magazine, notebook and coffee cup
5. What was the last movie you saw?
Safety Not Guaranteed 
6. What was the last book you read?
The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath 
(A good friend made me promise to read this 4 years ago - I can't believe I only just got round to reading it! But I did, and it was brilliant!) 
7. Have you been to another country?
Yes I have - France, Lanzarote, Majorca, Tenerife, Cyprus, and Crete. I really really want to go to America and Italy - I am currently planning an Italian road trip for Summer 2014 (so if you have any good recommendations - let me know!)
8. Do you like Sushi?
I love love love it!! One of my favourite places to eat is Yo! Sushi. My favourite dishes are probably Salmon Terriyaki, Chicken Gyoza and Fish Maki.
9. What are your Desert Island must-haves?
Definitely sun protection, a bible, and a guide on how to survive in the wilderness!
10. Favourite Magazine?
Definitely Elle Magazine - I love flicking through their fashion pages and I have a massive stack of them because I can't bear to throw them away! 
11. Perfect Day Out?
This is a difficult one! I love being pampered so probably a spa day or a morning spent shopping followed by anything interesting like museums or art galleries in the afternoon, then finished up with a lovely meal and cocktails in the evening. 
12. What are you wearing right now?
A slouchy grey gap tee, navy courdory mini, blue cardi with elbow patches, leggings and some frilly mint green ankles socks (which really don't go but they are pretty!) 
13. What do you do in your free time?
I love anything homemade, so enjoy putting things together from scratch. I also study part time so I dedicate quite a bit of time to that. I love to read and finding beautiful places outside to sit with a book.
14. What were your resolutions this year?
To be Healthy. This encompasses quite a few things like needing to eat well, exercise more, drink more water, sleep more hours... you know the stuff!
15. Do you have a job?
Yes - I work full time for an amazing debt-counselling charity which help people with their finances, releasing them from the burden of debt and give them a hope for their future.
16. Luxury Item you dream of having?
Ooh - so many! Some of these are a bit obvious but I would have to say main things are: A Burberry Mac, a  Chanel classic quilted bag and a lovely pair of Christian Louboutins! A girl can dream...!
17. Favourite Quote?
I am a sucker for a good quote! Anything that makes me think or that resembles real truth. A particular fave of mine is:
 'I would rather regret the things that I have done rather than regret the things that I haven't'.
18. Do you prefer the Country or the City?
Both! I would choose to relax, explore and live in the Country and have fun in the City!
19. Favourite Scent?
The smell of a good book (the smell often determines whether I buy it or not!) 
20.Music of the moment?
I love anything by Mumford&Sons - I can't help but tap my feet.
21. Favourite flower?
Tulips - I love how smooth the petals look 
22. Favourite place to shop?
Selfridges
23. What do you like to do to treat yourself?
I like to crumble a pink Comforter Bubble Bar (from Lush - it smells like sweets!) under running water to create mounds of pink frothiness then cover the bathroom in candles and apply a good face mask!
24. What do you want to do this year?
Exercise more! I signed up to do the British 10k in July so I can't get out of training! 
25. Your motto?
I would rather aim high and miss it than aim low and reach it.

No comments:

Post a Comment